If an auditor or user wants access to the system to be able to search for invoices only, but not be able to handle or have invoices sent to them, you can follow the guide below.
First, we will create a new role because it is based on the role we set which rights and functions the users will have access to in the system.
- Open the administration tool by pressing in the toolbar on the right.
- Select the category Organisation, then Roles in the menu on the right.
- To create a new role, press the button in the upper left.
- Fill in the Name and Description of the role, e.g. "Auditor Search Rights" (both fields can be the same)
- Under the Add/Delete Companies tab, you select which companies this role should access. Select the companies in the left column and click on the right arrow between the columns to select companies.
- After this is done you navigate back to the tab The role's companies.
Select the first company in the list, and select the tab below with the name Report and Search access rights.
Here you will have to choose what kind of search rights the role will have for this company, eg. "All Invoices".
With this, they will have access to search on all invoices regardless of how the invoice has been coded and who approved it.
- If the same rights apply to several companies, it is easiest to copy this setting by doing the following:
Go to the Copy companies tab and select the company you want to copy from in the left column. Check the option "Search access rights" and then select the companies you want to copy to in the right column. Then click Copy.
- Press the button Save on the bottom right of the form and you ave created the new role with search access rights.
After you have created the role in the system, a user needs to be created, who is then assigned the new role. To do this, follow the steps below.
- Select the Organisation category and then select Users from the menu on the right.
- Create the new user by clicking on the upper left.
- Fill in the information for the user, signature, first name, last name and password are the most important in this case. After this is done you make sure to assign the new role to this user, you do this by moving the role from the left column to the right using the button with an arrow.
Assign which companies this user should have access to (may differ from the role settings). You do this by selecting the Add/Remove Companies tab and move the companies over to the right box. Below is an example of what this might look like.
- Navigate to the User's companies tab, then press the top company in the list.
In the new tab shown below you should then uncheck "Show as addressee", with this the user will not be able to receive any invoices in the system.
- If the same rights apply to several companies, the easiest is to copy this setting by doing the following:
Go to the Copy Companies tab and select the company you want to copy from in the left column. Check the option "Show as addressee" and then select the companies you want to copy to in the right column. Then click Copy.
- After this is done, press Save at the bottom right of the form. The user is now registered in the system and can log in and search for invoices in your system.