- Companies: Here, administration of legal entities takes place (deactivation, creation of new ones, as well as copying of information between companies)
- Users: Function to create new, modify existing or delete users.
- Roles: Function to create new, modify existing, or delete roles. The role administers all permissions in the system, such as authorization rights, search and reporting rights, and administration rights.
- Queues: Function to create new, modify existing or delete queues.
A 'queue' is a recipient of an invoice, can be a user (person) or a group of users.
- Substitutes: Function to create new ones, modify existing ones or delete replacements.
- Reports: Function for extracting reports mainly on the attestation regulations.
- Instance message: Function to create an internal message to the entire company.
- Special approval rules: Function to create new, modify existing, or delete special aproval rules. A special aproval rule allows or limits approval rights on a coding dimension or a combination of dimensions and is used as a complement to the basic approval regulations in the system.
- Approval rules: Function to administer basic approval rights per coding dimension.
- Object relations: Function to maintain rules for how the coding dimensions per coding row relate to each other. (Cost centre 'xxx' may not be combined with project 'yyy')
- Coding suggestion: Function to administer coding proposals that the system automatically applies to imported invoices. Coding proposals can be created based on reference, vendor, reference & vendor or one proposal per company.
- Coding template: Function for administering coding templates. The coding templates are used by the agents in MediusGo when coding recurring invoices in the system that are not suitable to handle via automatic coding suggestions.
- Invoice references: Function for administering reference registers. The reference register is mainly used so that the system can automatically suggest addressees when sending an invoice from New Invoice Review.
- Control stages in the flow: Function to administer rules that automatically direct invoices to different control steps in the workflow.
- Flow templates: Function to administer flow templates in the system. Flow templates are used to pre-create ready-made addressing suggestions for an invoice's path through the system.
- Agreement invoices: Function to administer definitions and measures for recurring invoices that constitute invoicing against an underlying agreement.
- Chart of acounts: Here, imported chart of accounts from the ERP system is presented. It is possible to change values, but this should normally be done via the ERP system, which in all situations is the mother of all base registers.
- Code plan: Here, imported code plan from the ERP system is presented. It is possible to change values, but this should normally be done via the ERP system, which in all situations is the mother of all base registers
- Vendors: The content of the imported vendor register is presented here. It is possible to change values, but this should normally be done via the ERP system, which in all situations is the mother of all base registers.
- Currency: Here are presented imported exchange rates. It is possible to change values, but this should normally be done via the ERP system, which in all situations is the mother of all base registers.
- External registers: Used to present registers that are used in connection with the development and introduction of customizations, where the adaptation is controlled by some kind of reference/control table where the values in the table need to be able to be administered by the customer.
- Coding string: Here you decide what the appearance of the coding stamp should look like, which parts you should be able to code on. Ex. Account, Cost Center.
- System settings: Here, basic parameter setting of the system takes place.
- Taxes and fees: Here are the settings that can be made regarding the handling of taxes and fees.
- Import: Here it is configured how and what should be loaded when the file with invoices arrives.
- Admin log: Here are listed all actions performed by an administrator in the admin tool.
- System log: Here, listing can be done of various error-reported events in the system for the purpose of troubleshooting in the system.
- Integration: Here, the various integration jobs that exist with the financial system can be run manually if necessary.
- Password configuration: Here, the requirements (length, composition, validity period, etc.) that should apply to the passwords administered to the users in MediusGo are configured.
- Mailnotify: Here (sender, recipient, header, text, etc.) the automatic mails sent by the system to users are configured.
- Search filter: Here, the options that should be in the Custom Status drop-down list on the search form in MediusGo are configured.
- GUI-settings: Here the dynamic interface is configured where you can choose which fields to display in MediusGo.
- Integration configuration: Here is the opportunity to administer the content of the integration configuration table.
- Unlock invoice: Here, invoices are unlocked that for various reasons may remain locked in a work queue.
- Cases: Here, invoices are returned, which are sent to one step but do not have an addressee.
- Invoice duplicates: Here, invoice duplicates per vendor are administered.
- Reciepts: Here, manual payment receipt of invoices takes place.