This is a quick guide to MediusGo that contains a brief summary of the most important features for users.
Logging in and out
To log in, enter your e-mail and password and click Login.
If you check the Keep me logged in box, you can close the application and then reopen it without having to log in again. Just close the browser tab you are using and the next time you access the site you will be logged in automatically.
To log out, click on to return to the login page.
Read more about this in the article Logon and Logout in Azure.
The windows in MediusGo can be customized according to the user's own wishes. This can be done in three different ways:
Used to show/hide different sections of information.
Used to resize areas. Click on the dots and drag in the desired direction to resize, for example, the invoice image or coding rows.
The menu on the right, in the WorkQueue window and Invoice window, can be used to hide/show sections with invoice information. This is done by clicking on the icons.
If you are a replacer for someone, it is shown in the drop-down list in the top right of the window, where you can switch to that user's personal queue.
More settings and the possibility to add replacers can be found if you click on in the black column.
To edit an invoice and possibly review and approve coding rows, open the invoice window by clicking on the invoice number, in blue text, in the list.
If the invoice is correct, tick the checkbox to the left of the row and click the button below the invoice list, the invoice is then reviewed in its entirety and automatically sent for approval, several invoices can be selected at the same time. If the system cannot determine who is the approver or if there is something else that prevents the invoice from being sent, a message will be displayed.
In the Invoice window, you can check the box S to the right of the amount on each coding row. If all rows are to be checked, click on the column heading S.
Another option is to select the checkbox Review invoice under the coding rows, then all existing rows and all rows created later will be reviewed with your signature.
If the invoice is correct, check the checkbox to the left of the row and click the button below the invoice list, the invoice is then approved in its entirety and automatically sent on to payment, several invoices can be selected at the same time. If you do not have approval rights on all rows or if there is something else that prevents the invoice from being sent, a message will be displayed.
In the Invoice window, you approve by clicking the A box to the right of the review box. If the box cannot be checked, this means either that the row is not reviewed or that you do not have approval rights on that row. If you have the right to both review and approve an invoice, this can be done simultaneously. To approve all rows, click on the column heading A.
Forwarding an invoice
To send an invoice further in the flow, click the button at the top right and a form opens. Select the destination and one or more addressees, then click Send.
There are several different ways to code an invoice:
- Enter the coding values directly.
- Start typing a value or description and select an option from the list that appears.
- Use a coding template by typing "template" in the account field and selecting from the list.
- Type "most common" in the account field and the most common coding for that vendor in the current company will be retrieved.
- Copy the coding from the previous invoice by typing "previous" in the account field and the coding from the latest invoice will be copied.
- To copy the coding from the previous invoice, go to the section Previous invoices, click on the plus sign to the left of the invoice you want to use, and then click on Copy coding.
- Instead of entering the current amount in the amount field, you can enter a percentage and the program will calculate the amount itself.
- Use the amount field as a calculator by entering the characters +, -, * and /.
Move between the dimensions with Tab, accept a line with Enter and cancel a started line with Esc.